The hotel is situated directly next to the cross-country skiing trails and the start and finish area of the FIS Cross-Country World Cup Nordic, which is held in Davos in mid-December.
The Cross-Country skiing trails can be used free of charge in the destination Davos Klosters.
The network of 76 kilometre of classic cross-country skiing trails and 56 kilometre of skating trails are accessible from outside the hotel. The network of the cross-country skiing trails guarantee a variety of cross-country skiing for beginners and advanced skiers. On three routes, a total of 18.5 kilometres, dogs are allowed to accompany you.
Our tip: a cross-country skiing trip to Klosters. The train journey from Davos to Klosters is free with your guest card. From Klosters Platz station, the cross-country skiing trails can be reached in five minutes on foot. From the centre, there is access to 29 kilometres of cross-country trails to Monbiel and Alp Garfün.
In the ski room we offer a table suitable for use to wax skis. If more convenient, the neighbouring Bünda Sport will wax your skis. Any equipment can be purchased in the shop and hotel guests receive a 15% discount on rental equipment.
Inclusive offer for cross-country skiers:
- Ski room in cellar
- 15% reduction on rental equipment at Bünda Sport (right next door to the hotel)
- Free use of cross-country skiing trails in Davos and Klosters
- Free participation in the Davos Klosters’ Inside Winterprogramme’, a free programme for guests
- Free trips with local bus (excluding side valleys Sertig and Dischma) and Rhaetian railway within the Davos Klosters area
- Free laundry service for your cross-country clothing
- Cross-country skiing trail tips