You can explore the 700 kilometres of bike trails in Davos Klosters and the Prättigau valley on a mountain bike or on a e-mountain bike. The hotel Bünda is ideally located for bike tours and offers attractive room prices.
The Parsenn train station is 300 metres from the hotel. Jakobshorn and Schatzalp valley stations are not far and Rinerhorn is approximately 10 kilometres away.
After your day tour, enjoy an aperitif on the sunniest terrace in Davos with a clear view of the mountains.
Inclusive offer for mountain bikers:
- Storage room for bikes in the hotel
- Washing facilities for bikes
- Free laundry service for your cycling clothes
- Tea for your beverage bottle
- Route map and tips
- Free use of our small sauna world (Finnish sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin)
- Guest card ‘Premium Card Davos Klosters’ including discount for mountain railways
- Reduced rental offers (mountain bikes and e-mountain bikes) at Bünda Sport (right next to the hotel)
- Packed lunch (for a surcharge)
Highlights for your mountain bike stay in Davos Klosters:
- Alps Epic trail Davos
- Railway tour – the 10’000 metres altitude adventure
- Bike park Färich (300 metres form the hotel)
- Gotschna freeride piste