Extra beds for your children are possible in individual rooms of the Standard category and in our Superior rooms. Especially popular are our duplex rooms with a separate sleeping area on the gallery. They offer space for a family of four.
Lots of fun for the whole family
Vacations in Davos mean sports, games, fun and lots of variety in a magnificent mountain world. Even if the weather is not on its best side, boredom is far from being the order of the day.
Directly at the hotel is a small playground and only a few meters away from the hotel is a spacious public playground, in a traffic-free zone. The sports field, just opposite the hotel parking lot, offers plenty of space to let off steam.
The Adventure Park Färich with rope and bike park with pump tracks is about 300 meters away. Skateboarders can practice their tricks here, in the "tub" newly created in 2019.
It is also not far to Lake Davos. The lido with sunbathing lawn, beach volley playing field and rental of sailboats, surfboards and stand-up paddling equipment guarantees versatile water sports.
Directly at the valley ski lift Bünda
Many have learned to ski at the Bünda valley ski lift right next to the Bünda Hotel. Here the snow sports school Davos offers a snowgarden for the little ones and courses for beginners. Every week, the guest children's ski race is held here.
The Bünda slope is also popular for airboarding and sledding.
If you want to build a snowman or an igloo, around our two houses there is enough space and snow.
and even more vacation fun for the family:
- Indoor swimming pool Eau-là-là Davos with slide
- Heated outdoor pool Klosters
- Summer toboggan run on the Schatzalp
- Trottinnett valley rides from the Sertig valley, Rinerhorn - Davos Glaris, Saaseralp - Saas
- Foxtrail Davos - die moderne Schnitzeljagd
- Foxtrail Davos - the modern scavenger hunt
- Petting zoo on the Rinerhorn
- Madrisa Kinderland Klosters
- Davos Library and Ludothek
- Davos Klosters Active Program with various offers for children, youth and families